$220 with meals (see below for more information)
$200 without meals
Your fee includes:
* A table for you to work on your own craft projects (bring your own supplies)
* 6 paper crafting projects to complete at the retreat
* $110 RRP goody bag (this will be split into two bags)
* 5 gifts throughout the weekend
* Tea, coffee, and water
* Use of my supplies: Die Cutting, Ink Pads, Punches, & Stamp Sets
* Shop with basic crafting supplies (adhesive, kits, and lucky dips)
* Opportunity to purchase Stampin’ Up!® Products
* Loads of fun and laughter
* Making New friends
Price DOES NOT include accommodation.
You can book directly with Timbertown Resort & Motel. They are offering $10 off the cost when attending the “Crafting Retreat”. Ph: (02) 6586 0699
No breakfast will be provided.
Friday Night Dinner will be Roast Chicken, Salad and Rolls.
Saturday lunch will be a lovely selection of sandwiches.
Saturday Night Dinner will be Pizza.
No lunch will be provided on Friday and Sunday. Please make your own arrangements. There is an IGA walking distance up the road.
If you have any dietary requirements I recommend you provide your own food. Snacks, tea and coffee will be provided to all participants.
Registration and payment:
Spaces are limited.
A deposit of $100 is required to secure your spot. Full payment due by 17th April 2020 – the deposit will be non-refundable after this day.
You will be sent an email with payment arrangements after you complete the registration form.